Contractors and servicemen occasionally decide to return items for credit. This can be because they failed to have an accurate take-off for the job when purchasing the materials or they just decided to “get some extra”. In either case, the cost of entering the order, pulling the material, checking the material, and in some cases, delivering the material is a part of our direct business cost and is priced into the product sales.
When these same materials are returned for credit or refund, essentially those same business costs are incurred for entering the credit, checking the material, returning the material to the proper location and processing the credit paperwork.
By adhering to these return policies, you help hold down our costs which results in lower, more competitive pricing for you.
- All normal stock items returned to HVAC Sales & Supply Co., Inc. must be accompanied by a copy of original HVAC invoice on which product was purchased. If you are a regular business account customer and do not have a copy of the invoice, we'll be glad to look it up for you.
- All returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking and handling charge.
- All normal stock items returned must be in new, un-installed condition, with all manufacturer’s packaging materials, literature, installation instructions, etc.
- Special sales, such as closeout items, damaged items or scratch-and-dent items are NOT returnable
- Refunds will be in the format of original payment (credit to account, credit to credit card), except in the event of a cash purchase, which will be paid by HVAC Sales & Supply Co., Inc.'s company check. Please allow seven days for processing of company checks.
- Special orders are NOT returnable without manufacturer’s return authorization received by HVAC Sales & Supply Co., Inc. in advance.